Free CNA Class with Job Placements
Tuition Reimbursement programs are available through our employer network. Conditions do apply; please inquire for more details. Upon successful program completion, the state of CA allows for 4 months of paid employment while awaiting finalization of certification and licensure.
What is a Certified Nurse Assistant?
Certified Nurse Assistants are a crucial part of the healthcare system and spend their time assisting doctors and nurses in healthcare settings such as nursing homes, hospitals, and doctor’s offices. Their duties range from anything like feeding patients all the way to checking vital signs.
Southern California Health Institute's Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) program prepares you to begin an exciting career as a certified nurse assistant in less than two months.
Nursing Assistants are in High Demand
It is the perfect time to become a CNA in Los Angeles because the demand is high!
Why SOCHi CNA Training Classes?
- Job Placement Assistance:Our Career Services department offers assistance to those who qualify with getting you hired from resume workshops to partnerships with healthcare facilities.
- Affordable Education Financial Aid is available for all those who qualify. Grants, scholarships, payment plans and more!
- Stable Income It’s possible to make over $42,000 a year in your first year of nurse assisting.
- Graduate in about 2 months One of the most efficient and quickest CNA programs that will get you the career your need in no time.
- Advance in the Field of Healthcare Becoming a CNA will get you the experience you need to move on to other degrees or certifications such as LVN, RN, and much more.
- We Are Certified Our school and SOCHi CNA training courses are nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
What Is Our Certified Nursing Assistant Training Course About?
SOCHI's CNA program prepares you to begin an exciting career as a certified nurse assistant in less than two months. Helping nurses and doctors in healing their patients on a daily basis leaves you with a job that it is satisfying as it is generous. Experts in the field of nursing and healthcare will be available here at SOCHi to guide you with thoughtful and precise curriculum. The hands-on practices that derive from our outstanding curriculum will be incomparable to steady reading from a textbook.
Once you have reached the end of your program, your learning and resources do not stop there. We will ensure you have everything you need from resume assistance, to sending you out on jobs, and even opening up our doors for any further questions you have for us. The goal at SOCHi is to ensure that you are finding yourself as an accomplished Certified Nurse Assistant and you have anything and everything you need to succeed.
Learn More About Why You Should Attend SOCHI
We Are Certified
Our school is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
At SOCHi, Financial Aid is available for all those who qualify. Grants, scholarships, payment plans, and more!
Job Placement Assistance
Our career cervices department assists those who qualify with getting you hired, from resume workshops to partnerships with healthcare facilities.
Discover the Rewards of a Career in the Health & Wellness Industry
Southern California Health Institute’s (SOCHi) mission is to provide quality allied health programs in an environment of academic learning to produce empathetic and compassionate allied health workers dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession. At Southern California Health Institute, you'll receive career-focused training that will prepare you for a successful healthcare career. Learn more today.
Is Nursing Assistant Career Right for You?
Take the SOCHI "Career Training Readiness Quiz"
The fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT COURSE INFORMATION
Below are answers to the CNA Program's most commonly asked questions.
- What Happens When You Get Certified as a CNA?
- What Will I Learn in These Courses?
- How Long is The Program?
- Are There Any Prerequisites or Requirements?
- When is The Next Class?
- Where Can I Work When I Graduate?
- How Much Is It To Start?
- Do You Offer Grants/Scholarships/Discounts?
- Where Do I Get Started?
- Aid in mobility
- Correct feeding steps
- Effective grooming techniques
- Effective teamwork skills
- Expected professional behavior
- How to dress patients
- Proper communications, behavioral techniques
- Proper techniques in bathing
- Safe toileting
The program will take about 6.5 weeks and can be completed in less than two months. The course consists of 164 hours; the theory portion has 60 hours of classroom instruction; the clinical portion has 104 hours.
- A high school diploma or GED
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination
- A recent TB test
- Live Scan clearance that will be sent to the California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Must pass an exam for state certification at the end of your program
For assistance or questions with any of these requirements, please contact our admissions office at (818) 980-8990.
- Assisted Living Center
- Nursing Homes
- Adult Day Care Centers
- Home Health Aide
- Private Practices
- Traveling CNA Agencies