Southern California Health Institute Massage Clinic
At Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi), students have an opportunity to work at the Massage Clinic to gain the benefit of hands on learning while practicing their skills in a supervised setting. The Massage Clinic allows SOCHi students gain confidence in their skills and graduate from the Massage Therapy Program prepared for their professional objectives.
Our mission at SOCHi’s Massage Clinic is to provide a supportive environment where each student can practice and perfect their skills in preparation for a career in Massage Therapy. The student utilizes the clinic setting as an extension of their education by combining various approaches and techniques they have learned. Some of these techniques include:
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Thai Massage
- Chair Massage
Experience A Relaxing And Therapeutic Massage At A Great Price.
In addition, the Massage Clinic also provides the general public with accessibility to massage services at a reduced rate. Aside from being affordable, clients get to simply enjoy the benefits of a relaxing therapeutic massage.
Clients of the SOCHi massage clinic have the advantage of experiencing our students’ integrated education to health and wellness through massage therapy.
If this is your first time either getting a massage or coming to the SOCHi Massage Clinic, let us put your mind at ease so you can be prepared for your appointment:
- Upon check-in you will be asked to fill out paperwork, in which you will provide some general personal and health information.
- Place all electronic/mobile devices on silent.
- Know that you are in control of the massage as the massage therapist or student therapist will ask you if the pressure is too hard or not strong enough, and if at any time you do not feel comfortable, you can ask the massage therapist to stop the session.
- Student therapists will be assigned randomly by the clinic coordinator.
- The clinic coordinator and/or instructor may visit the massage room during the session.
- You may be charged for a full session if you are late, fail to give at least 24 hours notice for cancellation or don’t show up for an appointment.
Ready For A Massage? Book Your Appointment Today.
Please visit the massage clinic page on our website for rates. If you are interested in scheduling an appointment, you may do so via our Online Store & Scheduler, by calling us at 818-980-8990 or you can email [email protected] to request an appointment.