Free CNA Class with Job Placements
Tuition Reimbursement programs are available through our employer network. Conditions do apply; please inquire for more details. Upon successful program completion, the state of CA allows for 4 months of paid employment while awaiting finalization of certification and licensure.
What is a Certified Nurse Assistant?
Certified Nurse Assistants are a crucial part of the healthcare system and spend their time assisting doctors and nurses in healthcare settings such as nursing homes, hospitals, and doctor’s offices. Their duties range from anything like feeding patients all the way to checking vital signs.
Southern California Health Institute's Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) program prepares you to begin an exciting career as a certified nurse assistant in less than two months.
Nursing Assistants are in High Demand
It is the perfect time to become a CNA in Los Angeles because the demand is high!
Why SOCHi CNA Training Classes?
- Job Placement Assistance:Our Career Services department offers assistance to those who qualify with getting you hired from resume workshops to partnerships with healthcare facilities.
- Affordable Education Financial Aid is available for all those who qualify. Grants, scholarships, payment plans and more!
- Stable Income It’s possible to make over $42,000 a year in your first year of nurse assisting.
- Graduate in about 2 months One of the most efficient and quickest CNA programs that will get you the career your need in no time.
- Advance in the Field of Healthcare Becoming a CNA will get you the experience you need to move on to other degrees or certifications such as LVN, RN, and much more.
- We Are Certified Our school and SOCHi CNA training courses are nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).