Graduate & Start Your New Career As a Medical Biller and Coder
Graduate and make your friends and family proud. Pick up your massage table and upgrade your therapist insurance. Start a career helping others optimize their health and wellness.
From enrollment to employment:
- Meet with an admissions adviser to start your process
- Application and enrollment forms
- FAFSA/Financial Aid Paperwork complete and signed
- Receive student ID and schedule
- Orientation – 1 week before class starts (Meet program directors, classmate and key administrators)
The first week of class
- Meet your instructor
- Receive books, equipment, uniforms and lockers
- Go over program schedule again
- Cover study habits and types of learning styles that you best
- Create study groups
- Don’t forget to have fun!
Learn & develop your skills
- Cover the basics of Healthcare Reimbursement
- Learn ICD-1- and CPT
- Learn the ins and outs of this ever-changing world and how to stay current with the medical reimbursement trends
- Build your skills and knowledge as your progress through the program
Prepare for the workforce
- Practice coding and billing processes with redacted patient files.
- Pass certification exams as a CPC and CPB
- Meet with career services and finalize your path to working in a place that you love!