Southern California Health Institute admits students without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, disability, or any other factor prohibited by law.
This policy of nondiscrimination applies to, but is not limited to, the following laws:
- Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended
- The Age Discrimination Act of 1967(ADEA)
- Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- The Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA)
- Section 402 of the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974
- NH Law Against Discrimination (RSA 354-a)
Concerns regarding discrimination in any form can be directed to the office of the Campus President of Southern California Health Institute.