Learn More About Why You Should Attend SOCHi
SOCHi is committed to its goals:
- To provide programs of study that are educationally sound, up-to-date, of high quality, and demonstrably effective.
- To publicly state and clearly demonstrate that the institution does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, or religion.
- To maintain fair, ethical, and clearly stated advertising, admission, and enrollment practices by accurately and fairly representing the institution and its services to all people.
- To provide effective student services which recognize the individual differences and ensures successful student retention, graduation, and employability where applicable.
- To demonstrate the ultimate benefit of private educational training programs through satisfied students.
- To ensure proper and ethical administration of all financial aspects of the institution.
- To embrace voluntary self-regulation, which is inherent to the accreditation process.
- To demonstrate a commitment to the people served by the institution through local community involvement and participation.
- To demonstrate the effectiveness of private educational training, thereby providing essential skills to support a productive workforce.